- #: 253885
- Price: free ($0.00) In Apple Store
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 2010-03-27
- Current Version: 1.0.0
- Size: 0.90 MB
- Language: English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Bulgarian, Byelorussian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish
- Seller: Aritronix LTD, Inc
- Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.0 or later
- © 2010 DC Software Arts, LLC
Add to Favorite apps
Stay connected to your motorcycle from virtually anywhere! The rLiNK Motorcycle SmartTech system incorporates advanced theft prevention, real time GPS tracking and SMS alerts with programs that allow motorcycle enthusiasts to document and share their…..
Rated 1/5 based on 3 customer reviews.
So much more than I expected!
Aprilia Mille Rider write:
I thought I was buying an alarm....got that and much more. Installed rLiNK on the Mille today and went riding right away. Every ride is mapped out with speed and segment times. I realized my speedo is off by 4mph compared to the GPS speed. This is so much fun. I'm taking a different route from work tonight just to have a new map to look at! Great job on this!
Don Juan 13 write:
This app really needs to be updated takes more the 20 seconds to send a command to your bike and I ran a few tests on the rLink system, the mapping is sometimes off by 4 blocks also speed is off, I went 155 miles per hour and it's says 110.... Also if someone is messing around with your bike it takes 20 to 30 seconds to send you a message... To arrange your setting and save them how you'd like doesn't work... Would be nice if the rLink app would alert you with what's going on with your bike instead of text messages.... Mapping needs satellite view .. Please update!!!!!
Do not buy!
Company used false advertising to sell this product...most of the feature do not work...you cant even tell when the thing is armed or disarmed...system drains your battery and has left me stranded...I missed a day of work because of it...I unplugged it and have not have any problems with my bike since...now let's see if they will give my hard earned money back!...
Write a Review
The information may be outdated. For actual information go to iTunes